Interview with Big Brother TV Actor Christmas Abbott
Today on What On What’s Good with host Jovin Tardif, I am here with Christmas Abbott. Christmas Abbott is a former Big Brother competitor, professional CrossFit athlete, author of her own dieting and lifestyle books, Olympic weightlifter, and a fitness model. She’s also the first female to become a member of the NASCAR pit crew. Hmmmm….perhaps the best way to start this interview is with the famous words of FOX Sports’ NASCAR coverage Darrell Waltrip’s “Boogity, boogity, boogity — let’s go racing, drivers!”
1. Some may recognize you from CBS Big Brother. Do you still keep in touch with people from the show?
I do! They’re like family. Anyone that has even been on CBS Big Brother is like family. We ALL had such a unique experience together that will always connect us.
2. Can you tell us about your new app Christmas Abbott Rebel Fit?
I just launched a NEW APP!!! Christmas Abbott Rebel Fit. This app is so much simpler and more aligned with a whole health concept. You get amazing effective workouts with entire meal plans that all build on the month before. You can also sign up for a monthly membership and get all the new programs as they are released! There’s a group chat that gives support and guidance as we ALL go through the program together. You also get workout tips and live videos with me regularly! I am in love with how easy this program is to follow and the results it produces are AMAZING!
3. Let’s discuss your background as a professional athlete. Can you tell us about CrossFit Games, Olympic Weightlifting and Nascar Pit Crew?
I wasn’t a high school or collegiate athlete, I found fitness in my mid-twenties and loved how I felt when I was working out and treating my body well. A friend entered me into a CF competition and I did much better than I anticipated! I then got the bug to really play and see what I would be able to achieve through loving the process. That opened the door to NASCAR and I jumped in with excitement just as I did with my first CF workout. As an athlete you have to train smarter than harder. That mindset allowed me to have an amazing career in all three sports and still have a healthy, happy body today.
4. You are a transformational guru. Any tips on how to motivate others to the gym?
DISCIPLINE! Motivation is very short-lived but discipline stays. Using motivation can help, I use it too! But it is a small part of the process. Commit to yourself that you want to do something better for you. Put it on the schedule, make a plan, have an accountability system set up and get it done! Getting on track will help you stay on track. Then the results start rolling in and that is an incredible motivation that YOU made yourself!
5. Just for fun. What is your favourite exercise or routine at the gym?
I really enjoy so many movements!! Some of my top favs are deadlift, snatch, clean & jerk, overhead squat, pistols, muscle-ups…all the ones most people hate!
Follow What On What’s Good
Other interviews at What On What’s Good
- James Worthy releases new single “In The Dark”
- Kaviedes releases No Days Off EP
- Halston Dare discusses single “Pinnacle”
- Lisa Nicole discusses new single “Do Your Thang”
- Elyse Saunders discusses new music video “Free”
- Kat Ostroumova discusses hypothyroidism
- Jesse Camacho discusses Locke and Key
- Hans Christopher discusses TV Mini Series Waco
- Cheyenne Rae Hernandez in The Tax Collector
- Dione Taylor discusses single “How Many Times”
- Michell Barker discusses new book
- Omgimjoe discusses new music video “Finbar”
- rIVerse discuss new single “Stand Up”
- Jenna Suru discusses L’Âge d’Or
- Bethany Zelasko discusses pro surfing
- Christmas Abbott discusses new fitness app
- Sonshine and Broccoli discuss Hug Life
- Rachel Kylian discusses latest film The Climb
Tags: Christmas Abbott