Top Gun: Maverick
Top Gun: Maverick is an action/drama film. The director of the movie is Joseph Kosinski. (Only the Brave, Oblivion, TRON: Legacy)
- Tom Cruise (Mission: Impossible – Fallout, The Mummy, Edge of Tomorrow) as Captain Pete “Maverick” Mitchell
- Miles Teller (Fantastic Four) as Lt. Bradley “Rooster” Bradshaw
- Jennifer Connelly (A Beautiful Mind, Requiem for a Dream) as Penny Benjamin
- Jon Hamm (Mad Men, Tag) as Vice Admiral Cyclone
- Glen Powell (Hidden Figures, The Expendables 3, The Dark Knight Rises) as “Hangman”
- Lewis Pullman (Catch-22, Them That Follow) as Bob
- Ed Harris (Apollo 13, The Truman Show, Pollock) as Rear Admiral
- Val Kilmer (The Saint, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, The Salton Sea) as Admiral Tom “Iceman” Kazansky
- Charles Parnell as Rear Admiral Warlock
- Danny Ramirez as “Fanboy”
- Manny Jacinto as Fritz
- Bashir Salahuddin as Coleman
- Jay Ellis as Payback
- Jake Picking
- Raymond Lee
- Lyliana Wray as Amelia Benjamin
- Jean Louisa Kelly as Carole Bradshaw
- Greg Davis as Coyote
- Bob Stephenson
Top Gun: Maverick is the sequel of the 1986 classic Top Gun.
After more than 30 years, Navy’s top aviator Pete “Maverick” Mitchell (Tom Cruise) returns to flight school to train Top Gun graduates for a specialized mission.
One of the Top Gun graduates includes Lt. Bradley “Rooster” Bradshaw (Miles Teller). He is the son of Maverick’s late friend and Radar Intercept Officer Lt. Nick “Goose” Bradshaw.
Jerry Bruckheimer discusses Top Gun: Maverick
After 34 years Tom Cruise returns as maverick. This is a competition film about family, friendship and sacrifice. It’s a love letter to aviation. We’re going to show you what it’s really like to be a Top Gun pilot.
It’s amazing what you see in the cockpit. What an audience is going to experience.
An aviation film like this has never been done and chances are it will never be done again.
Tom Cruise discusses shooting Top Gun: Maverick
You just can’t create this kind of experience unless you shoot it live. In order for us to accomplish this we have the greatest fighter pilots in the world working with us
Miles “Rooster” Teller discusses being in these jets
Putting us up in these jets it’s very serious. That’s why everybody thought would be impossible. I think when Tom hears that something’s impossible or can’t be done that’s when he gets to work.
Director Joseph Kosinski discusses the brand new camera system
We’re working with a brand new camera system that allows us to put 6 IMAX quality cameras inside the cockpit with the actors.
Flying one of these fighter jets is an absolute thrill ride. We want to make sure that the audience has the same experience
The movie will be available on November 19, 2021.
The producers of the movie include Jerry Bruckheimer, Tom Cruise, Christopher McQuarrie, David Ellison The movie is based on the characters created by Jim Cash and Jack Epps, Jr. It is written by Ehren Kruger and Eric Warren Singer and Christopher McQuarrie
Here is an update on Paramount release dates
- A Quiet Place Part II will now be available on May 28, 2021
- Clifford the Big Red Dog will now be avaible on November 5, 2021
- Paw Patrol will now be available on August 20, 2021
- Snake Eyes, previously scheduled for October 22, 2021, is now available on July 23, 2021
- Jackass 4, previously scheduled for September 3, 2021, is now available on October 22, 2021
- Mission Impossible 7, previously scheduled for November 19, 2021, is now available on May 27, 2022
- Dungeons & Dragons, previously scheduled for May 27, 2022, is now available on March 3, 2023
- Mission Impossible 8, previously scheduled for November 4, 2022, is now available on July 7, 2023