Painkiller is available on May 4 On Demand, Digital & DVD
Painkiller is a thriller film. The director of the film is Mark Savage. The writers of the movie are Savage and Tom Parnell.
Michael Paré as Alan Rhodes
Bill Oberst Jr. as Bill Johnson
Alexander Pennecke as Rip
Scot Scurlock as Strauss
Austin Janowsky as Al
Pacey Liz Walker as Maya
Liz DeCoudres as Penny Chambers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that, on average, 130 Americans each day die of an overdose. Why is no one doing anything about it?
Painkiller is about a father/radio show host Bill Johnson (Oberst Jr.) who loses his child to an opioid overdose. Bill is devastated and wants answers. He feels that the white-collar criminals behind the opioid epidemic are not being held accountable for their actions. Johnson goes on a killing spree targeting those who sell such drugs.
He first targets drug dealers and follows it up with doctors and pharmaceutical executives. One of the doctors includes Dr. Alan Rhodes (Pare) who is living off the profits he’s been making from his prescription business.
You may not agree with the main characters approach but you do understand his loss.
The film will be available on May 4 On Demand, Digital & DVD
Follow What On What’s Good
- The Other Side of The Ring Review
- Emily Blunt discusses “A Quiet Place Part II”
- Mykee Morettini discusses “Evil Everywhere”
- ANTIDOTE (Horror/thriller) Movie Review
- Chris Rock discusses Spiral: from the book of saw
- Movies Review of thriller film “Painkiller”
- Movie Review of “Cerebrum” directed by Arvi Ragu
- Jason Statham and others discuss “Wrath of Man”
- Above Suspicion is based on a true story