Latest posts by Jovin Tardif (see all)
réveillétogether with 3eehive Tyler Simpson
What On What’s Good presents a new element to their stories réveillétogether. I want to introduce good causes such as 3eehive that are happening in our community. I feel that we need to be more proactive rather than reactive. We have to start thinking about taking the time to get to know one another. Networking can really go a long way. I’ll admit, I am a very quiet individual. However, I am always willing to listen to stories. My first question to someone is always, “so…tell me about yourself.” In this case, Tyler Simpson Founder of 3eehive opened the door to let me know about the future of bees.
1. Can you tell us more about 3eehive Founder Tyler Simpson
The founder of 3eehive Tyler Simpson is a 3rd year marketing student at Durham College. He currently oversees a student organization at the college that creates businesses and projects that solve economic, environmental, and social issues within communities. His work in this field led him to launch the apparel brand 3eehive.
2. What is all the “buzz” about?
Currently, the buzz is plantable wildflower seed paper tags. The 3eehive mission plans on increasing habitats for crucial pollinators, by attaching a plantable paper embedded with wildflower seeds to every product.
3. Is everything okay 3eehive?
Things are not okay, the bee population is declining. We hope by creating buzz we will help combat the decline as well as habitat loss.
4. How can we help?
You can begin helping right now!!! Simple actions such as going to your local markets and planting non-invasive wildflowers. Avoiding the use of pesticides. I always suggest to people that they leave the weeds on their lawn, not for everyone but it helps!
5. Tell us about #plantabletags at 3eehive?
Plantable tags are made of paper mush and wildflower seeds. They are a great replacement for the standard apparel tag. These plantable paper tags embedded with wildflower seeds will help combat the loss of habitats for pollinators.
6. Have you ever considered doing a documentary about this topic?
No not currently! There is already a lot of great content out there. My focus is to get education into the schools. We are excited to announce we have our first pilot school.
- Would you like to do a #cinqque5tion interview?
- Have an interesting story to tell?
- Do you need help with social media?
- Need a review for your restaurant, film festival or movie premiere?
- Want to partner or advertise with #whatonwhatgood?
- Need content for your magazine, newspaper, or other media?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org