Stuntman is a documentary film. It stars professional stuntman Eddie Braun. Kurt Mattila directed and edited the feature documentary.
Eddie Braun has survived over three decades of hellacious car crashes, explosions, high falls and death-defying leaps.
Now, in his mid-50s and contemplating retirement, professional Hollywood stuntman Eddie Braun will attempt the infamous Snake River Canyon rocket jump.
This jump almost killed the man who inspired Eddie to become a professional stuntman: Evel Knievel.
Eddie teams up with Scott Truax, the son of the NASA rocket scientist who built Evel’s original doomed rocket and together they hope to clear the canyon along with the Truax family name.
Are you going to check out “Stuntman”?
The documentary will be available on Disney+ on Friday July 23, 2021
Executive produced by Dwayne Johnson (“Jungle Cruise”, “Young Rock“), Dany Garcia, Hiram Garcia and Brian Gewirtz from Seven Bucks Productions.
Producers from Driven Pictures are Steven Golebiowski, Eddie Braun and Kurt Mattila.
Kelly Knievel serves as executive producer.
Music by rock icon Slash (featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators) and a mesmerizing score by Jeremy Zuckerman (“Avatar: The Last Airbender”)
In 2018, “Stuntman” made its world premiere at the LA Film Festival, taking home the Audience Award choice winner for Best Documentary Feature
- Henry Golding discusses Snake Eyes
- M. Night Shyamalan discusses Old
- Zoe Lister-Jones discusses How it Ends
- Documentary Stuntman with Eddie Braun
- Spy/Thriller Double Blind Movie Review
- Joe Bell starring Mark Wahlberg
- The Boss Baby Family Business with Alec Baldwin
- The Exchange starring Justin Hartley
- The Forever Purge directed by Everardo Gout
- Questlove discusses “Summer of Soul”
- The Tomorrow War starring Chris Pratt
- Fear Street Trilogy Event on Netflix
- Scarlett Johansson discusses Black Widow
- LeBron James in “Space Jam: A New Legacy”