Jessica Lynne Witty releases single “Beer Run”
Jessica Lynne Witty is a Nashville Recording Artist from Denmark that sings and writes Modern Country Music / Americana Music. Witty has opened for National Acts such as Diamond Rio, Dustin Lynch, Keith Anderson, and Trace Adkins.
In 2021, Jessica will be releasing one single a month along with a music video. For the month of May, Jessica Lynne Witty releases “Beer Run”.
With Beer Run, Jessica brings awareness and support to the cause of domestic abuse. The song is lighthearted and serious at the same time, bringing a classic country vibe to this important matter. As a survivor of domestic abuse herself, through this song she shows how trapped you can feel in an abusive relationship but also how important true friends are.
Drums: Evan Hutchings
Bass Guitar: Eli Beaird
Electric Guitar: Troy Lancaster
Keys: Billy Nobel
Fiddle: Tammy King
Acoustic Guitar: Danny Rader
Recorded at Larry Beaird Music Group in Nashville, TN.
Tracking engineer: Jim DeBlanc
Vocals Engineer & Mix Engineer: Rob Lane
Mastering by Amy Marie at YesMaster! Studios in Nashville, TN.
Other tracks by the musical artist include “These Boots Are Made For Walkin'”, “Like Whiskey”, “Don’t Fall Out Of Love With Me Just Yet”, “Hail Mary” and “The Long Way Around” and “It Made Me Me”.
Follow What On What’s Good
Other Music News
- Angels & Airwaves discuss new album ‘Lifeforms’
- Louis Baker discusses EP ‘Love Levitates’
- cleopatrick discusses songs from “Bummer” album
- Jessica Lynne Witty releases single “Beer Run”
- Kirty discusses “Gold Help Us” and “Turn You On”
- Alex Cuba discusses new album Mendó
- Dan Davidson discusses single “Roll With It”
- Conor Gains will release “Three” on vinyl
- Barry Szeto discusses new single “8 hours”