Scott Nicholls discusses new single “Heartbeat”
Everything since 2016 has been a learning experience and forced me to grow in ways I didn’t think I’d ever have to
We may not be in the springtime of our lives right now, but after a really tough year for everybody, I wanted to release something that people could remember that nostalgia is ok. Looking back is ok.
Ultimately new beginnings are always good things.
Scott Nicholls is a country singer/songwriter from the UK. He picked up the guitar at age 13. At 22, Scott discovered country music when he was an intern at SiriusXM Radio’s “Mad Dog Radio.” He really fell in love with country music’s storytelling.
Some of his favourite artists include Buddy Holly, T.Rex, Tom Petty and John Mayer.
To date, Nicholls has played at numerous independent venues including The Bedford, The Water Rats, The Troubadour and the Hard Rock Cafe.
Other tracks include Cinderella, On Fire, More Than Love Owes Me, Humble and Kind, Wild World.
Nicholls describes music as a universal communicator
We need more communication for good. That’s what music is to me – that’s what I want people to do with my music.
Follow What On What’s Good
- Bobbo Byrnes discusses “SeaGreenNumber5”
- Barenaked Ladies discuss LP “Detour de Force”
- Sea Fever discusses songs from “Folding Lines”
- KIIA discusses new single “King of the Night”
- OYLS discusses music video with Danny Trejo
- Tommy Newport & EarthGang discuss “Stargazer”
- Vanessa Carlton discusses ‘Love is An Art Deluxe’
- Scott Nicholls discusses single, “Heartbeat”
- Lil Berete discusses “Icebreaker 2” mixtape