Haunted Hospitals Season 3 available on Wednesday, March 10
Haunted Hospitals returns with chilling stories of paranormal activity inside hospitals, asylums and long-term care homes. It features insight from paranormal investigators Morgan Knudsen, Christopher Brewer and Richard Estep.
The T+E hit original series will have 13 episodes. The show is 60 minutes long.
I had the opportunity to check out the first episode “Dance of Death, The Feeder, Swept Away” of Season 3.
There were three stories in the first episode. We first meet nurse Marlon Brandon. Marlon starts seeing a ghost of a young man who died while fighting for social justice. The ghost has returned to the hospital to seek closure. The second story focused on patient Emily Walsh. After surgery, she begins to see an unusual creature. In the last story, a pregnant woman, Stephanie Ferreira, encounters the spirit of a mother and baby at a hospital.
Overall, I must say, it was an interesting watch. If you are into horror and reality television this is a show that you don’t want to miss.
Make sure to check it out.
The World Broadcast Premiere airs Wednesday, March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT as part of T+E’s nationwide free preview event running until May 2.
Follow What On What’s Good
Other TV news
- Law & Order Organized Crime Season 1 Updates
- Law and Order: SVU Season 22 Updates
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Marvel Studios’ Assembled: The Making of…
- Haunted Hospitals Season 3 on T+E coming soon
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- Big Brother Canada Season 9
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch premiere date revealed
- Big Shot Series starring John Stamos
- The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers Official Trailer
- Secrets of Sulphur Springs out on February 26
- Clarice on CBS starring Rebecca Breeds
- Young Rock on NBC premieres on February 16
- Kenan premieres on February 16 on NBC
- The Resident on Fox Season 4 Updates
- Superstore on NBC Season 6 Updates